Hello and welcome to Smartphonematrix.com here we provide the best information and guides based on your smartphone. In order to install lineage os 14.1 mi max 2 read this article from tip to toe. The new lineage os 14.1 is out for downloading, so install lineage os 14.1 mi max 2. The ROM is unofficial build and comes with android 7.0 nougat.
We want you to know some essential points before installing lineage os 14.1 on xiaomi mi max 2. Since the Rom is an unofficial built, it may contains some minor bugs if you face any tell us in the comment box we will try to remove it as soon as possible, Otherwise till now no serious bug is reported against the ROM. We think that now you are good to install lineage os 14.1 mi max 2.
Things you need to know before install lineage os 14.1 mi max 2
- Your Phone must be charged at 70 % or higher before following this guide.
- You should take a backup of your important files like contacts, images, videos etc.
- Each and every step is important so don’t skip anything follow the guide correctly
- All the downloading links are provided at the last of this article first download them all and then proceed.
- This will void your warranty forever and you won’t be able to claim it back.
- Before proceeding any further we will like to tell you that your bootloader must be unlocked plus you must have TWRP installed and (optional) Your device must be rooted, if you don’t know how to do that please follow the link given Below
Smartphone Matrix is not responsible to any damage caused to your phone by following this guide, proceed at your own risk. We are not liable to pay any kind of damage caused to your device.
(How to Install lineage os 14.1 mi max 2)
How to Install lineage os 14.1 mi max 2
- Download the ROM and save it on your device’s sd card
- Download Gapps for lineage os 14.1 from the link given below and save it on your device’s sd card
- Now boot your device into Recovery mode b pressing and holding Volume Up + Power button.
- In the TWRP menu select install and choose the ROM which you have saved
- Flash the rom by swiping the arrow in the down (Without rebooting)
- Do same for Gapps and wait for installation now reboot.
This is the complete guide on how to install lineage os 14.1 mi max 2
Hope you have founded it helpful if yes!! then don’t forget to like this and share this with your friends if no then please let us know what your problem we will solve it under 24 hrs.Please subscribe to our website to get the latest tech news first in your inbox.
Thank you !! for reading