Download & Install Lineage OS 15 on Moto Z | Android Oreo 8.0: Android Oreo 8.0 is the latest version of android available which was released a few weeks ago, since then almost all of us wants to install it in our device but this is not possible as till now no other company except google has released official OTA update file for android Oreo, but thanks to the developers of Lineage OS roms as they have built a rom based on Android Oreo and named it lineage OS 15. You can install Lineage OS 15 on Moto z
Motorola Moto Z smartphone was launched in June 2016. Moto Z is powered by 1.8GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 2000GB via a microSD card. The Motorola Moto Z runs Android 6.0.1 and is powered by a 2600mAh non removable battery.The Motorola Moto Z is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, USB OTG, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
Things to Know
- Your Bootloader must be unlocked
- Your battery must be 50-60% before installation so to avoid any unexpected shutdowns
- You must have some custom recovery installed on your device like TWRP or CWM
- Your device must be rooted
- Take a complete backup (Nandroid Backup) so that in case anything goes wrong then you can return where you starts
- All downloading links are at the bottom of this article first download them and then proceed
smartphonematrix.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your device by following this guide. We are not liable to pay any kind of damage proceed at your own risk.
install Lineage OS 15 on Moto z
How to install Lineage OS 15 on Moto z
- Download Lineage OS 15 and Gapps from the link given at the bottom of this article and save it on your SD card or internal storage
- Now boot your device into TWRP mode by holding your power and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Select install and choose lineage OS rom where you have saved it and swipe to install
- Now without rebooting also install Gapps
- Reboot your device
This is the complete guide on how to download and install Lineage OS 15 on Moto z
Hope you have founded it helpful if yes!! then don’t forget to like this and share this with your friends if no then please let us know what your problem we will solve it under 24 hrs.Please subscribe to our website to get the latest tech news first in your inbox.
Thank you !! for reading