Hello and welcome to smartphonematrix.com here we provide you the best solutions related to your smartphone. Today’s article is based on how to download lineage os 14.1 for redmi note 4. We will provide you the full installation guide step by step so that you can easily install lineage os 14.1 for redmi note 4. In order to download lineage os 14.1 for redmi note 4 follow this guide.
The New lineage os 14.1 is now available for redmi note 4. The ROM is stable and till now no bug has been reported against it Plus it’s an official built ROM. The Rom carries the latest android nougat with it. We have gathered some of the important points that you must read before installing lineage os on redmi note 4.
Things you need to know before following this guide on download lineage os 14.1 for redmi note 4
- Your Phone must be charged at 70 % or higher before following this guide.
- You should take a backup of your important files like contacts, images, videos etc.
- Each and every step is important so don’t skip anything follow the guide correctly
- All the downloading links are provided at the last of this article first download them all and then proceed.
- You must have Unlocked your bootloader, if not till yet Check: How to unlock boot loader of redmi note 4
- You must have TWRP installed, if not yet check: How to install TWRP redmi note 4
Smartphone Mtrix is not responsible to any damage caused to your phone by following this guide, proceed at your own risk. We are not liable to pay any kind of damage caused to your device.
(how to download lineage os 14.1 for redmi note 4)
How to Install,download lineage os 14.1 for redmi note 4
- Enable usb debugging and oem lock in the developers option and if developers option is not enabled then go to settings>>about phone>>tap build number 7-8 times till the message pops out tat you are developer now.
- Download the Lineage OS rom and Gapps for your specific device from the link given at the end of this article.
- Place both the files you have downloaded in the above step in the sd card (Without extracting).
- Now boot into recovery mod by pressing volume+and power key together while your phone is switched off.
- In the Twrp menu take a nandroid backup so that if anything goes wrong you can return back.(Optional)
- Now in the Twrp menu select wipe>>advance settings>>tick dalvik cache, data, system>>swipe in the bottom to delete.
- After then go to install and locate the file you have downloaded and stored in sd card.
- First install the rom then the Gapps.
- Now reboot and enjoy
This is the complete article on how to install,download lineage os 14.1 for remdi note 4
Hope you have founded it helpful if yes!! then don’t forget to like this and share this with your friends if no then please let us know what your problem we will solve it under 24 hrs.Please subscribe to our website to get the latest tech news first in your inbox.
Thank you !! for reading