Download OxygenOS 5.0 for OnePlus 5 [Leaked Oreo Beta 2]: There is a good news for OnePlus 5 users as they get OxygenOS 5.0 the official and leaked version of android oreo. This version of oxygen os is in the beta preview stage so it may contains some bugs but as it is developed by one plus team so the bugs are not the major ones. if you want to install this leaked oreo beta version of oxygen os 5.0 then continue reading this guide.
Since OnePlus 5 is the latest model of the company so the update for android oreo stable version of oxygen os 5.0 will be released by the company soon. OnePlus 5 is an amazing device released in 2017. The phone comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels.The OnePlus 5 is powered by 1.9GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor and it comes with 6GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB of internal storage that cannot be expanded. The OnePlus 5 runs Android 7.1.1 and is powered by a 3300mAh non removable battery. The OnePlus 5 is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, USB OTG, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
In this article we will provide you the direct link to download the oxygen OS 5.0 leaked Oreo beta 2. If you want to install this new version of oxygen OS then follow this guide correctly without missing any of the steps because missing any step can cause damage to your oneplus 5.
OnePlus 5 Oreo Beta 2 Changelogs –
- Video recording Now works.
- Face unlock feature added
- New UI design Gallery
- New Launcher
- PIP Mode works
- Adaptive Mode
- Faster boot time
Download OxygenOS 5.0 for OnePlus 5 (Oreo Beta 2)
How to Install OxygenOS 5.0 on OnePlus 5
Method 1 –
1) Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
3) Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and install it on your PC.
4) Download Android Oreo OTA zip for OnePlus 5 from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
5) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
3) Choose Install from USB
4) Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
5) On ADB folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
6) Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
7) Flash the Oreo beta on OnePlus 5 by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
8) Now wait until the process completes and then Reboot the phone.
Method 2 –
1) Download Oreo beta build of Oneplus 5 from above and save it on your device(root directory).
2) Now go to Settings ->System updates ->Tap on setting icon – >Choose Local upgrade.
3) Select the upgrade package and click on Install.
4) Now wait until the process completes.
5) Done! Your device will reboot once the process complete.
So if you want to update OnePlus 5 to Oreo then Download OxygenOS 5.0 for OnePlus 5 and flash it on your device. Let us know if you have any questions by comment below.