Hey Guys!! Today we are going to discuss on How to Install TWRP 3.0.0 on Android Phones. Since TWRP is the best custom recovery available in the market for android. Its free of cost and easy to use. TWRP team has now released the new version of TWRP which is TWRP 3.0 in this version you will look forward to work with ease. This version brings tremendous change log with some important bug fixes. The TWRP 3.0 gives you the touch control and it supports a wide range of Android devices whether it’s official or unofficial. in order to install TWRP on your device follow our guide on How to Install TWRP 3.0.0 on Android Phones.
Why do we need to Install TWRP 3.0.0 on Android Phones
We need to install custom recovery like TWRP (Team win recovery project) to install new custom Roms, Backup or recovery of the current Rom or installing the firmares or rooting our device. In order to install custom Roms like Lineage OS or Cynogen Mod we have to install TWRP because this software allows us to flash roms easily with just one touch. If you are panning to root your device then you have to install SuperSu manager for which you need this Software TWRP. If you have to upgrade your android by official firmware then also you need to Install TWRP on your device. Now that you are aware of How TWRP works and why it’s needed so, Lets start our guide on How to Install TWRP 3.0.0 on Android Phones.
Smartphone Mtrix is not responsible to any damage caused to your phone by following this guide, proceed at your own risk. We are not liable to pay any kind of damage caused to your device.
(How to Install TWRP 3.0.0 on Android Phones)
What to know before following our guide on How to Install TWRP 3.0.0 on Android Phones
- Your Bootloader must be unlocked
- Unlocking bootloader will void your warranty forever and you won’t claim it back.
- Downloading links are at the bottom of this article first download it and then proceed to follow this guide on How to Install TWRP 3.0.0 on Android Phones
- Take backup of all important files like your contacts images or videos if needed because installing TWRP may wipe your phone.
- Each and every step is needed and is important so don’t skip anything
Installing TWRP can be done by 3 methods, This is the first one in which you don’t need to root your phone but the other two method required root access.
How To Install TWRP 3.0 on Any Android device [without root]
- Download and install ADB and fastboot drivers and install it. (all downloading links are at the bottom of this guide)
- Download the TWRP 3.0 image file from below link by typing your device name on the twrp website and then choose no playstore download the latest version here option and rename it to recovery.img then save it in the adb and fastboot folder in the c:/ drive
- Open the adb folder and press shift key and right click anywhere in the folder and click open command window here
- Now connect your phone to your pc and type in the command window “adb reboot bootloader”
- Type “fastboot device” and if the program returns a number then your device is connected properly if the numbers are not showing try to reconnect the device
- Then type “fastboot flash recovery recovery.img”
- This will install TWRP 3.0 on your device
- Type “fastboot reboot” to reboot your device
This is the complete guide on how to install TWRP 3.0 on any android device
Hope you have enjoyed it if yes then don’t forget to share and subscribe and in case you are not satisfied you can comment your problem below. Thank You!! for choosing us keep visiting here to find your needed tech solution.
If you want a solution for your problem Comment it down we will reply ASAP!!