Hello and welcome to smartphonematrix.com here we provide you the best solutions related to your smartphone. Today we are going to share an amazing guide on how to install android 7.1.1 nougat on MotoG turbo. The non-official update is here to be installed on your MotoG turbo. As till now there are no such update for android 7 nougat are launched officially by Motorola, So we are here to keep your phone up to date with the latest android. The update firmware is stable with the device and has been tested but still there can be some improvements.Don’t Worry guys 4G Volte will Work Smoothly
Tell us if you face any problems after installing this update we will solve it less than 12 hrs.
Things to know before following this guide on How To install android 7.1.1 nougat on MotoG turbo
- Your Phone must be charged at 70 % or higher before following this guide.
- You should take a backup of your important files like contacts, images, videos etc.
- Each and every step is important so don’t skip anything follow the guide correctly
- All the downloading links are provided at the last of this article first download them all and then proceed.
smartphonematrix.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your device by following this guide. We are not liable to pay any kind of damage proceed at your own risk.
(how to install android 7.1.1 nougat on MotoG turbo)
How To install android 7.1.1 nougat on MotoG turbo
- You need to install custom recovery like TWRP on your device if you haven’t till yet follow this guide: How to Intstall TWRP on MotoG Turbo without rooting
- Download both the files from downwards and save it on your SD Card
- Then boot your device into TWRP Mode By pressing Volume down +Power button together for 5 secs
- Create a full backup so that anything goes wrong your device must remain safe for creating a nandroid backup you have to select Backup in the TWRP menu And select data, system and internal Memory then just swipe to Backup
- Now go into install and select the ZIP file which you have saved earlier
- Swipe to install update
- Without rebooting once again go into install and select The Wifi fix and install it
- Now restart your device
This is the full Guide on How to install android 7.1.1 nougat on MotoG turbo
Hope you have founded it helpful if yes!! then don’t forget to like this and share this with your friends if no then please let us know what your problem we will solve it under 24 hrs.Please subscribe to our website to get the latest tech news first in your inbox.
Thank you !! for reading