Hello!! Guys today we have a great news for Samsung users because Samsung has now released the android nougat 7.0 for Samsung galaxy s6 & s6 edge.install android nougat on samsung galaxy s6 and s6 edge.In this guide you will learn how to update Samsung Galaxy S6 & S6 edge to nougat firmware. We will provide you the downloading links as well so that you don’t have to surf internet unnecessarily. For updating Samsung you have to install odin first, Odin is a tool that helps you installing costom roms or updating costom roms.
This guide is for those people who want to update samsung galaxy S6 & S6 edge to nougat firmware. Before proceeding any further we would like to tell you that you should have some knowledge about installing and updating roms by Odin as if you make any step wrong you will end up bricking your device.install android nougat on samsung galaxy s6 and s6 edge
Smartphone Matrix is not responsible to any damage caused to your phone by following this guide, proceed at your own risk. We are not liable to pay any kind of damage caused to your device
(install android nougat on samsung galaxy s6 and s6 edge)
Things You Should Know Before Proceeding
- Your phone must be charged b/w 60-80%
- Updating roms wipe out all data so it’s better to take backup of important files before proceeding
- Follow the steps correctly
How to Update Samsung Galaxy S6 or S6 edge to Nougat (Android 7.0)
- Enable usb debugging and oem lock in the developers option and if developers option is not enabled then go to settings>>about phone>>tap build number 7-8 times till the message pops out tat you are developer now.
- Download the nougat Firmware file and Odin setup. (Download links are at the last of this article)
- Now install Odin on your Laptop/Pc
- Connect the device to your pc/laptop using the data cable
- In order to boot into downloading mode just switch off your phone and press volume+ and power button while the phone is switched off.
- Once your Odin Detects the device it will show you a message that Odin has recognized your device.
- Now add the stock nougat file .rar or .md5 file to the AP/PDA tab in Odin.( Make sure only two options: Auto reboot and F.reset time are enabled
- Now press the start button and you will see the flashing has started.
- After That reboot your device
Complete guide on install android nougat on samsung galaxy s6 and s6 edge
Thank You For Reading guys hope you find it helpful. Keep visiting us and if you have an queries tell us through the comment box