Hello and welcome to Smartphonematrix.com here we provide you the latest and best information and guides for your smartphone. Today we will share a basic guide based on How to install TWRP and root xiaomi mi max 2. There are some circumstances in which we require to root our device like if we have to install any custom ROM and etc. But if you don’t have any reason of rooting your mi max 2 then I advice not to do that because rooting is not something that makes your phone very fast or increase battery life, so think before doing it. After rooting your device you can do certain things listed below :-
- You can install custom ROM and custom kernel on your device for faster and better performance.
- You can uninstall bloatware (Pre-installed Apps)
- Block Ads in apps with the help of ad blocker.
- After you root Mi Max 2 and install TWRP on it, you can customize your device
- You can use Titanium Backup to restore all of your apps and data.
In order to unlock bootloader, install TWRP and root xiaomi mi max 2 follow this guide from tip to toe. The guide is divided in three parts, The first part contains How to unlock bootloader of mi max 2 then second part includes how to install TWRP and Third includes how to root xiaomi mi max 2.
Things you need to know before following this guide on How to install TWRP and root xiaomi mi max 2
- Your Phone must be charged at 70 % or higher before following this guide.
- You should take a backup of your important files like contacts, images, videos etc.
- Each and every step is important so don’t skip anything follow the guide correctly
- All the downloading links are provided at the last of this article first download them all and then proceed.
- This will void your warranty forever and you won’t be able to claim it back.
Smartphone Matrix is not responsible to any damage caused to your phone by following this guide, proceed at your own risk. We are not liable to pay any kind of damage caused to your device.
(How to install TWRP and root xiaomi mi max 2)
1. How to Unlock Bootloader of mi max 2
We have a guide based on how to unlock bootloader of Xiaomi Mi max 2
2. How to install TWRP and root xiaomi mi max 2
How to install TWRP
- Download and install ADB and fastboot drivers and install it. (all downloading links are at the bottom of this guide)
- Download the TWRP and Rename it to recovery.img and copy that the adb folder
- Then right click on adb application and choose Open command window here.
- Now connect your phone to your pc and type in the command window “adb reboot bootloader”
- Type “fastboot device” and if the program returns a number then your device is connected properly if the numbers are not showing try to reconnect the device
- Then type “fastboot flash recovery recovery.img”
- This will install TWRP 3.0 on your device
- Type “fastboot reboot” to reboot your device
How to root xiaomi mi max 2
- Download the super su file from below and save it on your phone’s sd card
- Now boot your device into recovery mode by pressing and holding ‘Volume Up + Power‘ while switched off.
- In the TWRP select install and choose your super su file
- Swipe to install it
- That’s all your device will be successfully rooted
Also Check: Download and Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Mi Max 2
Download for the guide how to install TWRP and root xiaomi mi max 2
- ADB abd Fastboot drivers Download (File by XDA)
- Download TWRP Recovery for Mi Max 2 – Download
- Download SuperSu 2.82 Flashable Zip – Download
This is the complete guide on how to install TWRP and root xiaomi mi max 2
Hope you have founded it helpful if yes!! then don’t forget to like this and share this with your friends if no then please let us know what your problem we will solve it under 24 hrs.Please subscribe to our website to get the latest tech news first in your inbox.
Thank you !! for reading