Hello and welcome to Smartphonematrix.com here we provide you the best android news, tips and tricks and guides. Today we here to share an amazing guide how to take long screenshots or scrolling screenshot in any android smartphone. As we all know the importance of screenshots in this era of smartphones. So, I think you should have faced a problem in taking screenshots of a webpage or anything which is long, if you have to take all the webpage in a single screenshot then just follow this guide I am sure that it will help you. Currently this was the feature the companies adding in their new device like if you are having a device of Xiaomi or OnePlus then you have this feature pre-installed on your device but for any other device you have to install it manually.
Imagine a situation, You have to send a screenshot to your friend containing the whole whats app chat so you will scroll the screen and take 1 shot then scroll down and take the another one and so on but now you doesn’t have to do this all when you can just click the whole screen in one shot with scrolling image it will save your time. If you have to do so follow this guide on How to take long screenshots or scrolling screenshots in any smartphone.
How to take long screenshots or scrolling screenshot
- We will show you the trick by the app method in this method you have to download the following app to take long screenshots.
- Download the app named LongShot for long screenshot from playstore. To download the app follow the above link and click skip ad to download
- Open the app and enable the auto capture option in capture screenshot
- Now go to settings of the app and select where to save long screenshots
- Now go back in the app and select the image you want to stitch
- Now select the images and adjust as you desire
This is the complete guide on How to take long screenshots
Hope you have founded it helpful if yes!! then don’t forget to like this and share this with your friends if no then please let us know what your problem we will solve it under 24 hrs.Please subscribe to our website to get the latest tech news first in your inbox.
Thank you !! for reading