This guide is based on how to unlock bootloader of Huawei devices. The guide is simple and easy, Follow it correctly. If you have to install some custom recovery or Rom then only you need your bootloader unlocked. Unlocking bootloader also allows you to customize your device or to root your device, so if you are seeking for these type of things then follow this guide on How to Unlock Bootloader of Huawei Devices.
In order to unlock bootloader of Huawei devices you need a working internet, a PC and a data transferable cable. Let’s start the guide on How to Unlock Bootloader of Huawei Devices.
What to know before following our guide on How to Unlock Bootloader of Huawei Devices
- Unlocking bootloader will void your warranty forever and you won’t claim it back.
- Keep your phone charged at 70% before following this guide on How to Unlock Bootloader of Huawei Devices.
- Take backup of all important files like your contacts images or videos if needed because following this guide on How to Unlock Bootloader of Huawei Devices will wipe your phone.
- Each and every step is needed and is important so don’t skip anything
- Downloading links are at the bottom of this article first download it and then proceed to follow this guide on How to Unlock Bootloader of Huawei Devices.
Tech Treat is not responsible to any damage caused to your phone by following this guide, proceed at your own risk. We are not liable to pay any kind of damage caused to your device. for more details visit here.
(How to Unlock Bootloader of Huawei Devices)
How to Unlock Bootloader of Huawei Devices
- Enable usb debugging and oem lock in the developers option and if developers option is not enabled then go to settings>>about phone>>tap build number 7-8 times till the message pops out tat you are developer now.
- Download and install ADB and fastboot for windows (Downloading links are at the bottom of this article)
- Visit the Huawei Club Page to Sign in to your Huawei account if you don’t have you can create one in order to Unlock Bootloader of Huawei Devices.
- After creating a Huawei ID fill up the form at this page
- Enter your IMEI number on the identification code (if you dont know just dial * # * # 1357946 # * # * In te phone app)
- Then it gives you the unlcok code save it in the notepad for furthur use
- Open the ADB and fastboot tool (Right click on the application and click open command window here )
- Then connect your phone to Your PC and type “adb reboot bootloader” in the command window
- To unlock the bootloader type this in the command window “fastboot oem unlock unlock key” In the place of unlock key paste your unlock key you get from the huawei page
- Then type “fastboot reboot“
- ADB abd Fastboot drivers Download (File by XDA)
This is the complete guide on How to Unlock Bootloader of Huawei Devices.
Hope you have enjoyed it if yes then don’t forget to share and subscribe and in case you are not satisfied you can comment your problem below. Thank You!! for choosing us keep visiting here to find your needed tech solution.
If you want a solution for your problem Comment it down we will reply ASAP!!